You have never seen anything like this!
Direct Mail, Online Marketing and Tracking become Integrated into One Convenient Package
Track Your Campaigns On Our Project Dashboard to See:
- When mail is projected to deliver.
- When mail actually delivers.
- What % of mail has not delivered.
- The number of times your ad has been viewed by prospects who visited your site.
- The number of calls received from this mailing.
- All phone numbers of those who called and the call recordings.
- The number of unique visitors who came to your site.
- The number of unique visitors who are Facebook users.
- Age and gender of Facebook users who engaged in your online ad.
- The number of times your ad has been clicked.
Social Match/Social Warm Up
- Match your mailing list to active Facebook and Instagram users.
- Your target market will see your ad on their Facebook and Instagram news feeds BEFORE the mail piece even reaches the mailboxes.
- This will allow your target market to become familiar with your company and the offer before the mail arrives. This increases the response rate.
- By using a unique tracking phone number, you will know exactly how many calls were received due to this mailing.
- All calls will be recorded.
- You can use the recorded calls to monitor the effectiveness of your sales team, and for training purposes.
- Know the date your mail is predicted to reach mailboxes.
- Receive confirmation of mail delivery.
- Be prepared for phone calls and response from online leads.
Online Follow-Up (with Google)
- The mail piece directs prospects to your website or project specific landing page.
- The website visitor receives a Cookie via Google so that your ads follow the user as they browse other sites.
- Build brand awareness with your prospects!
Social Media Follow-Up (Facebook and Instagram)
- All website visitors will receive a Cookie on their Facebook and Instagram profiles.
- Prospects will see your ad on their social media news feeds on any device, increasing brand awareness.
- With Informed Delivery® integration, your mailing piece will be accompanied by a full color, clickable ad within the grayscale email preview sent by the USPS. You will also be able to track where Informed Delivery® emails have been opened (geographically)!
NO CUSTOMS. NO DELAYS. NO FREIGHT.
Our Global Fulfillment Network Delivers Like No One Else Can
Fast Project Setup
Kennickell’s system has been carefully crafted to ensure our partners have an easy experience starting new projects and managing existing accounts.
Secure File Transfer
The Cloud offers our clients a more secure host platform for the transfer to anywhere on the globe. We see it as one less thing for you to worry about.
We demand regular, strict, top-tier scheduled delivery ratings of all our networks affiliates. We set the standard, and do what it takes.
Let's Get Started
Kennickell’s management is completely committed to product development and implementation, continual improvement, fulfillment of customer needs, quality policy/objectives and a sustainable environment. Evidence of commitment is through daily meetings, monthly associate meetings, management reviews, and acquiring and dissemination of customer feedback. Kennickell is also committed to using paper which can be traced to a sustainable forest. We are also committed to being good stewards of the environment by encouraging the use of these and other recycled papers, recycling 100% of paper products/waste and aluminum plates, and by using vegetable based inks and environmentally friendly products.
Preserving the Environment with Actions, not Words.
Improve Efficiency and Reduce Cost.
The Kennickell Group is one of the few printing and distribution companies in America to offer a full Content Distribution Management System. Unlike other CDMS systems, our proprietary fulfillment program allows editing, modifying and publishing content as well as tracking inventory levels and activity 24/7 from a central online interface. It is one of the most sophisticated systems in the entire industry, and provides our customers the ability to see the inventory and usage of their publications in real time in the blink of an eye. By relieving your company from the day-to-day responsibilities of managing your print inventory we enable you to re-allocate your resources to your core business, thereby freeing up valuable man-hours and costs that were associated with the management of this inventory. Moreover, Kennickell will help you identify historical trends to accurately forecast usage and provide additional cost savings. Clients using our system have significantly improved their efficiency and reduced costs. Our direct mail and fulfillment center is more than 80,000 sq. ft. and is managed by a dedicated staff of professionals with years of experience. Kennickell’s fulfillment accuracy is rated among the best in the United States with orders being sent out on time and to the correct address 99.7% of the time. Preserving the Environment with Actions, not Words.